[datatable-help] How to get only those values out of a matrix that are in a list

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Tue Jun 28 18:00:59 CEST 2011

Hello Richelle,

Welcome to R!

I see you subscribed to this list today, a step that is necessary to post.
That means you must have received (via email) the following welcome
message. Please confirm if you received it, and if so please let us know
if there is any scope to improve it!?

Matthew

==========

Welcome to datatable-help!

This list is specifically for the data.table package in R. This list
is NOT r-help.

If you are using Nabble please be aware that datatable-help
is a sub-forum of the main R forum on Nabble. Each sub-forum
has it's own list. The main R forum (the top level) is r-help. If you
intend to post to r-help please PLEASE spend 20 minutes reading
the posting guide first (for your own benefit) :

    http://www.r-project.org/mail.html

The data.table package extends data.frame to provide keys, fast
grouping, fast extract and fast ordered joins in a short and flexible
syntax. Further information is on the homepage:

    http://datatable.r-forge.r-project.org/

** Just like r-help, the list is public domain and all posts are archived. **

Thank you.