[datatable-help] Random segfaults

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Thu Dec 15 15:43:26 CET 2011

Result of test.data.table(), sessionInfo() and confirm it's a clean
install after a reboot to make sure no old .so is still knocking around
somehow please. Definitely installed to the right library? If it's
crashing a lot then it should be reproducible?
Still waiting for CRAN check results for 1.7.7 in old-rel. If it's not
fixed there either that'll help to know....