[datatable-help] Detailed verbose after common data operations?

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Mon Dec 13 15:10:00 CET 2010

Hi,

That's a very nice idea.  Perhaps verbose could be changed from boolean to :
   0 (silent by default),
   1 (user messages like your suggestions)
   2 (for performance tuning and advanced tracing, of the type it currently
does)
similar to the warn option in R.

Added feature request here :
https://r-forge.r-project.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1233&group_id=240&atid=978