[datatable-help] How to Adaptively Set Up the Coordinate Range of Multiple Graphs in One Figure

Matthew Dowle mdowle at mdowle.plus.com
Tue Aug 31 13:37:41 CEST 2010

Hi Wonsang,

This is datatable-help not r-help. Please post again to the correct list.

People who post to datatable-help by accident normally get rejected
(nicely) because they are not subscribed. In your case you did subscribe
to datatable-help and that's why your post got posted. You probably need
to unsubscribe from datatable-help and subscribe to r-help instead.

Best, Matthew