[adegenet-forum] testing sPCA differences

Jombart, Thibaut t.jombart at imperial.ac.uk
Fri Jul 11 11:14:36 CEST 2014

Hi Xavier,

such a test will not be possible using approaches directly relating to the sPCA. This is because the range and null value of Moran's I (part of the optimized criteria, measuring the spatial structures) depend on the spatial weights. Therefore, Moran's I based approaches cannot compare spatial structures of different groups of locations/individuals.