[Travelr-discussion] [R-sig-Geo] creating network road

Ricardo Rodríguez ricardorodot02 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 01:00:15 CEST 2010

hello thanks for the explanation, but I have another question as I can use
actual files for example. shp or. gml vector or grass to create the network
I understand that it takes two layers, points and other segments, which is
the basis for proceeding create the system, taking these types of files, the
rest of the documentation is well performance envelope of the package, the
above is the only vacuum that the Library is not a way to create networks
from commercial files  or (GDAL ogr )

thanks for the help and time

Ricardo Rodríguez
Univalle