[Traminer-users] seqici() provides different results for the same sequence?

Zéphyrin Soh zephyrin.soh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 14:01:40 CET 2015

Exactely Gilbert,
I also post and explain what happens here
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28916712/traminer-seqici-provide-different-result-for-the-same-sequence

So is it right that to compute the complexity OF A SEQUENCE, the
considered alphabet is the alphabet of ALL the sequences ? My point is
that it is the complexity of the sequence ACCORDING to other sequences.
What do you think Alexis? Is it an issue?

Thanks,
Zéphyrin