[Traminer-users] seqrep() options

Gilbert Ritschard Gilbert.Ritschard at unige.ch
Thu May 3 08:42:57 CEST 2012

Currently, seqrep doesn't have a group argument. But you can use the
seqrep.grp function from the TraMineRextras package which is available
from R-forge (https://r-forge.r-project.org/R/?group_id=743).

To install TraMineRextras, use the command

**|install.packages("TraMineRextras",
repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org")|**

Be aware, however, that R-forge provides binaries only for the most
recent version of R.

Cheer,
Gilbert