[Traminer-users] how to sort a sequence plot (seqIplot) by more than one variable

Alexis gabadinho Alexis.Gabadinho at unige.ch
Mon Jul 16 09:10:21 CEST 2012

Hi Joel,

Use first the order function to create one single sorting variable, and
then pass this variable to the seqIplot function. Here is an example
with the biofam data frame where sequences are sorted by gender and birthyr

data(biofam)
biofam.seq <- seqdef(biofam, 10:25)
csort <- order(biofam$sex, biofam$birthyr)
seqIplot(biofam.seq, sortv=csort)

All the best,
Alexis