[Traminer-users] dendrogram

so.bellit so.bellit at laposte.net
Wed Aug 1 17:54:44 CEST 2012

 I would like to use the "identify"  function in order to know how identify clusters in the dendogram. But it seems not work with the Optimal Matching Analysis.

Thanks
Sonia

> Message du 01/08/12 11:29
> De : "so.bellit"
> A : "Users questions"
> Copie à :
> Objet : [Traminer-users] dendrogram
>
> Hi,

  Anyone knows if we can link the cluster or individuals  with the dendrogram?

Thanks
Sonia

> Message du 23/07/12 17:49
> De : "Joel Schwartz"
> A : "Users questions"
> Copie à :
> Objet : Re: [Traminer-users] how to sort a sequence plot (seqIplot) by morethan one variable
>
> Hi Jan,

Yes, that worked. Using the order() function, I created a new, sorted version of the sequence object and got the sort order I wanted.

Thanks!
Joel

On Jul 19, 2012, at 10:53 AM, Jan Goebel wrote:

Dear Joel,

> the help page on plot.stslist states that sortv has to be a variable name:
>
>   sortv: name of an optional variable used to sort the sequences
>          before plotting.
>
> So my guess is, that you have to create a new variable within your data frame and not to supply an "external" vector.
>
> However ?seqIplot has in my opinion at least some fuzziness, because here you find:
> "The ‘sortv’ argument can be used to pass a vector of numerical values for sorting the sequences. See ‘plot.stslist’ for a complete list of optional arguments."
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Jan

Hi Alexis,

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net