[Traminer-users] TraMineR update

Alexis Gabadinho Alexis.Gabadinho at unige.ch
Fri Mar 25 17:22:26 CET 2011

Dear TraMineR users,

An updated version (1.8) of the TraMineR library is now available. You
can update from the CRAN with

install.packages("TraMineR")

Windows and Mac OS/X users have to make sure they have the latest R
version (2.12) installed to update. Windows users running versions of R
older than 2.12 can update using our local repository:

install.packages("TraMineR", repos="http://mephisto.unige.ch/traminer/R")

This TraMineR version includes many new features and minor bug
corrections. A list of the changes can be found here:

http://mephisto.unige.ch/traminer/revisionhistory.shtml

You can also have a look at our "preview" page to see examples of some
of the new features:

http://mephisto.unige.ch/traminer/preview-main.shtml

Best wishes,
The TraMineR team: Alexis, Gilbert, Matthias, Nicolas.