[Traminer-users] Is actcal the data for "Discrepancy Analysis of Complex Objects Using Dissimilarities" article?

Matthias Studer Matthias.Studer at unige.ch
Mon Apr 18 11:38:54 CEST 2011

Dear Juan,

The dataset used in "Discrepancy Analysis of Complex Objects Using
Dissimilarities" is not available in TraMineR. This dataset is available
through the retrospective survey of the Swiss household panel
(http://www.swisspanel.ch).

If you are looking for an example, you may use the mvad dataset (the
upcoming article "Discrepancy Analysis of State Sequence" (accepted for
publication in Sociological Method and Research) will use this dataset).
A short preview on how to run these analysis with the mvad dataset is
available here http://mephisto.unige.ch/traminer/preview-diss.shtml

Hope this helps
Matthias