[tlocoh-info] Function lxy.gridanv.add

Andy Lyons lyons.andy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 05:42:32 CET 2017

Hi Horst,

Thanks again for bringing this error message to our attention and
working with me to recreate and diagnose the problem. For the benefit of
everyone else, we tracked the bug down to a function name change in the
sp package, which has now been updated in the current version of tlocoh.
To update your package, you can run:

update.packages(oldPkgs="tlocoh", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org")

Cheers,
Andy

--
*T-LoCoH*: A hull-based method for home range construction and
spatiotemporal analysis of movement data.