[tlocoh-info] Error message when exporting locoh.lhs as shape file

Parker, Edwin E.J.Parker at 2015.ljmu.ac.uk
Thu Jul 21 10:20:50 CEST 2016

Hello,

I am still fairly new to the T-LoCoH package but have been using it so far without any problems (and think it’s great!). However, I am recently getting the following error message when trying to export a locoh.lhs object as a shapefile:

 *** caught segfault ***
address 0x0, cause 'memory not mapped'

Traceback:
 1: .Call("OGR_write", pre, PACKAGE = "rgdal")
 2: rgdal::writeOGR(hs[[hs.name]][["isos"]][[iidx]][["polys"]][hs[[hs.name]][["isos"]][[iidx]][["polys"]]@plotOrder,     ], dsn = dirname(fn.shp.unique.str), layer = basename(fn.shp.unique.str),     driver = "ESRI Shapefile")
 3: lhs.exp.shp(data.lhs, id = NULL, k = NULL, r = NULL, a = NULL,     s = NULL, hs.names = NULL, hpp = FALSE, hulls = T, iso = T,     iso.idx = NULL, iso.metric = NULL, ellipses = FALSE, dr = FALSE,     dr.idx = NULL, allpts = FALSE, nn = FALSE, dir = ".", file.base = "",     file.base.auto = TRUE, avl.file = NULL, status = TRUE, show.time = TRUE,     hm = "all", anv = NULL, hsp = NULL, metadata = TRUE)

Possible actions:
1: abort (with core dump, if enabled)
2: normal R exit
3: exit R without saving workspace
4: exit R saving workspace
Selection:

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas what is going wrong as I have exported lhs objects as shapefiles before without any problems. Using R 3.3.1 and t-locoh 1.40.01. Also tried reinstalling R and t-locoh but still get the same message.

Many thanks,
Ed Parker

Important Notice: the information in this email and any attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, you should delete it from your system immediately without disclosing its contents elsewhere and advise the sender by returning the email or by telephoning a number contained in the body of the email. No responsibility is accepted for loss or damage arising from viruses or changes made to this message after it was sent. The views contained in this email are those of the author and not necessarily those of Liverpool John Moores University.