[tlocoh-info] Coding error when creating isopleths

Andy Lyons lyons.andy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 17:49:50 CET 2016

Dear Nalani,

You've encountered a bug in the package. Please update the package to
version 1.40 (or later), and it should work.

Cheers,
Andy

## Check package version
packageVersion("tlocoh")

## Update package (if the package is already loaded, you may need to
detach it or restart R to update)
update.packages(oldPkgs="tlocoh", repos="http://R-Forge.R-project.org")