[tlocoh-info] Which R version to use T-LoCoH on?

lindy thompson lindojano at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 29 21:52:09 CEST 2016

Hi there,

T-LoCoH doesn't seem to work on the most recent version of R, when I try to install it I get the following error message:

package ‘tlocoh’ is not available (for R version 3.2.5)Can you recommend an earlier version of R that works with T-LoCoH please?

Many thanks,

Lindy Lindy Thompson, PhD, MSc, BSc (Hons)
National Research Foundation Postdoctoral Researcher
Kruger-to-Canyons Hooded Vulture Project
University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
E-mail: lindojano at yahoo.com