[tlocoh-info] Overlapping Home Ranges

Julia Krejci julia.krejci at chello.at
Thu Jun 12 14:25:06 CEST 2014

Dear t-locoh group,

my name is Julia. I work on home ranges of Northern Bald Ibis and chose
t-locoh to analyse them. I have 11 individuals for which I already
calculated individual home ranges. Now I wonder if it is possible to
"overlap" these home ranges/isopleths to see how similar they are in size
but also geographically. Is there a way to do see to which percentage they
are similar? I would like to investigate for example if the core areas of
the individuals have the same geographical position and similar size.

Thank you very much for your help,

Best wishes,

Julia