[Simsalabim-communicate] simsalabim - mailing list

Lukas Gudmundsson lukas.gudmundsson at geo.uio.no
Mon Oct 27 17:28:32 CET 2008

Dear All,

R forge offers the opportunity to create mailing lists and the project
homepage offers now the following lists:

1: Simsalabim-commits
This mailing (default) list is mainly intended for keeping project
members (and others) in track of changes in the source code.

2: simsalabim-communicate
I have set up this list to formalise our discussions about
implementation and design issues a little.

You can subscribe to both lists here:
https://r-forge.r-project.org/mail/?group_id=264

So far I have got suggestions and notification of ideas from various
persons. Often these mails have been directed only to me and it is
obvious that communicating openly and sharing ideas would bring the
project much further.

Some days ago I got an mail from Anton Korobeynikov suggesting some
major changes in the package design.

@Anton: Maybe we could start the discussions on this list with your
suggestions and ideas? I have read your last mail carefully and have
some answers/explanation on my design - decisions.

Best, Lukas

--
Lukas Gudmundsson

Department of Geosciences