[Seqinr-forum] Questions about how to set 'numcode' when I use your package

Jean Lobry jean.lobry at univ-lyon1.fr
Tue Mar 19 20:22:19 CET 2019

Dear Dr. KONG,

the function uco() works only with the standard genetic
code, it doesn't handle variant genetic codes in the
present version of seqinr.

This is for sure something we could improve but do
not expect this in a near future unless you have
a patch to submit.

Thanks for pointing this.

Very best,

Pr. Jean LOBRY