[Seqinr-forum] Release 3.1-5

Jean Lobry jean.lobry at univ-lyon1.fr
Thu Sep 1 12:50:47 CEST 2016

Dear Maeda,

defaults are given in the choosebank() function:

 > args(choosebank)
function (bank = NA, host = "pbil.univ-lyon1.fr", port = 5558,
     server = FALSE, blocking = TRUE, open = "a+", encoding = "",
     verbose = FALSE, timeout = 5, infobank = FALSE, tagbank = NA)

So your firewall should open port 5558 to pbil.univ-lyon1.fr.
It's IP adress is 134.214.32.76

Best,

JLO