[Seqinr-forum] getName error

Ho, Eric hoe at lafayette.edu
Sun Dec 6 04:29:17 CET 2015

Hi all,

I did a query as below:

>choosebank('refseqViruses')
>query("v", "AC=NC_001401",verbose=T)
I'm checking the arguments...
... and everything is OK up to now.
I'm checking the status of the socket connection...
... and everything is OK up to now.
I'm sending query to server...
... answer from server is: code=0&lrank=2&count=1&type=SQ&locus=T
I'm trying to analyse answer from server...
... and everything is OK up to now.
... and the rank of the resulting list is: 2 .
... and there are 1 elements in the list.
... and the elements in the list are of type SQ .
... and there are only parent sequences in the list.
I'm trying to get the infos about the elements of the list...
... and I have received 1 lines as expected.
>getName(v$req[[1]])
Error in getName(v$req[[1]]) : object 'v' not found

What might be wrong?

Thanks,
Eric Ho