[Seqinr-forum] ORILOC

Leonor Palmeira mlpalmeira at ulg.ac.be
Wed Apr 25 17:35:23 CEST 2012

Dear Estefania,

this shouldn't be too hard to do, here are some hints on how to proceed.

You should have a look at the source of the draw.oriloc() function, and
then tweak it by adding a lines(ngs) near the other calls to the lines()
function. This assumes 'ngs' is a vector of the length of your genome
containing your NGS coverage for each base.

Then you should source() the file containing this new draw.oriloc() version:

source('myfile.R')
draw.oriloc.myownversion(...)

Does this help?
Leonor.

On 20/04/12 17:29, Estefania wrote:
> Dear All,
> I've analysed several genomes with oriloc.
> I work with NGS and sometimes I perform reference mapping.
> I'd like to add coverage information to the picture I got from oriloc.
> I saved coverage in a vector
> Could you give me some advice?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Estefania

- --
Leonor Palmeira, PhD

Phone: +32 4 366 42 69
Email: mlpalmeira AT ulg DOT ac DOT be
http://sites.google.com/site/leonorpalmeira

Immunology-Vaccinology, Bat. B43b
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Boulevard de Colonster, 20
University of Liege, B-4000 Liege (Sart-Tilman)
Belgium