[Seqinr-forum] searching for sequences from Aspergillus nidulans in 'genbank'

penel at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr penel at biomserv.univ-lyon1.fr
Fri Nov 20 11:42:33 CET 2009

Dear Avril and Jean,

sorry for thr delay in answering, I will compare sequences to check
where the 304 missing sequences come from.

Do no hesitate to send me the list  of problematic sequences you find in
the other cases,

see you , all the best

Simon

--
Simon Penel
Laboratoire de Biometrie et Biologie Evolutive           Bat 711  -   CNRS UMR 5558  -    Universite Lyon 1              43 bd du 11 novembre 1918 69622 Villeurbanne Cedex       Tel:   04 72 43 29 04      Fax:  04 72 43 13 88