[Seqinr-forum] Query regarding running "Online Synonymous Codon Usage Analyses with the ade4 and seqinR packages"

sourav roy choudhury src.bio at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 19:43:23 CET 2009

Dear Dr. Lobry and Colleagues,

The code is running fine and the codon count table is generated.

But the problem seems to be that it only produces codon table for the first
virus on the list, NC_000898 and not for all the available viruses. Another
concern is that for the virus NC_000898 have 104 CDS but it seems to be only
6 CDS is selected here, is it so? Additionally  I do not want to include "Met",
"Trp" and "Stop" Codons for the correspondence analysis.

A minor addition, I want to select only those CDS with length >150 bp or >50
Codons.

I really appreciate your help. Thank you very much

Sincerely yours
Sourav Roy Choudhury

SOURAV ROY CHOUDHURY.
Dept of Neuroscience