[Rquantlib-devel] Question, Rquantlib for Apple OS X 10.9.5

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Oct 14 14:15:40 CEST 2014

Hi Adrian,

On 13 October 2014 at 12:58, Burgos Adrian (burgoadr) wrote:
| For our Schoolproject we want to use your Package RQuantlib with the function
| Discountcurve. Our problem is now that we are using a Macbook Pro with
| Mavericks.
|
| Is RQuantlib not available for the Mavericks system? Is there another Solution
| to use it with Mac?

You may just have to install QuantLib from source, followed by an RQuantLib
installation from source.

| We are really appreciate for your time. And thank you very much for your
| response.

I have never owned a Mac, so I can't really help with specifics.  Some list
readers may though.

It might be worthwhile pooling some resources to get better support on OS X
for this -- if there is sufficient interest.

Best regards,  Dirk

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org