[Rprotobuf-yada] How are multiple messages delimited?

Murray Stokely mstokely at google.com
Tue Feb 26 01:02:55 CET 2013

Are you using Python or Java's writeDelimitedTo function?  I think this
function isn't implemented in the C++ library that RProtoBuf is based on :

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8269452/google-protocol-buffers-parsedelimitedfrom-and-writedelimitedto-for-c

Can you write a length before each method and write a helper function to
parse that?  It would be a nice addition to RProtoBuf.

               - Murray