[Rprotobuf-yada] Forget my last 2 messages

David Ibarra Gómez dibarra at aqualogy.net
Tue Feb 5 19:08:00 CET 2013

I was using the same name for a protocol buffer message and the R object.

So if I use "zectores" rather then "sectores" it works, even using "add" rather than "list".

zectores <-new(explotacion,nombre="SB")
for(i in conjunto){
        zectores$add("sectores",new(sector,
                nombre=as.character(gerencias[i,]$NOM.SECTOR),
                nombre_abreviado=as.character(gerencias[i,]$ABREVIAT),
                gerencia = as.character(gerencias[i,]$GERENCIA),
                activo = as.numeric(gerencias[i,]$codi),
                literal = as.character(gerencias[i,]$LITERAL.FUNCI)
                )
        )
}

Also during test process, I changed the protocol definition, but I think It would work in the other case also:

message sector{
        message caudal{
        required uint32 id = 1;
        required string signo =2;