[Rprotobuf-yada] readProtoFiles

Romain François francoisromain at free.fr
Sun Nov 1 09:53:24 CET 2009

Hi,

I've exported the readProtoFiles function, and it gains a package
argument to simplify reading proto files from R packages, when they
follow the convention of storing these in the "proto" directory.

So typically, if package "foo" want to use ours it would have something
like this in the .onLoad :

readProtoFiles( package = "foo" )

Are you aware of something that indicates that a new package has been
loaded. I know of packageEvent, but this is tied to one particular
package, I'd like some sort of message that says : "i've loaded a
package", so that we can pick it up and check if it ships proto files,
import them, and so on ...

Romain

--
Romain Francois