[Rprotobuf-yada] package ready or unit tests

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat Dec 26 17:39:10 CET 2009

On 26 December 2009 at 17:17, Romain François wrote:
| Not really. I've put that in. Both making vignettes with R CMD build and
| just checking with R CMD check should work now.

Nope.

*** installing help indices
** building package indices ...
* DONE (RProtoBuf)
* creating vignettes ... ERROR
Rscript --default-packages="RProtoBuf,tools" -e "Sweave( 'RProtoBuf.Rnw' ); texi2dvi( 'RProtoBuf.tex', pdf = TRUE )"
Error: could not find function "Sweave"
Execution halted
make: *** [RProtoBuf.pdf] Error 1
Error in buildVignettes(dir = ".") : running 'make' failed
Execution halted

That's from 'R CMD build pkg'