[Rprotobuf-yada] package ready or unit tests

Romain François francoisromain at free.fr
Sat Dec 26 13:26:34 CET 2009

Hello,

I've added bits and pieces (inspired from how the fUtilities package
does it) to prepare the package for unit testing.

The RProtoBuf-unitTests vignette has been resurrected and now will run
the unit tests and fetch the text results (not that exciting, but this
will do just fine [1]) into the vignette.

tests are stored in runit.*.R files in the inst/unitTests directory

so all we have to do to run the unit tests is to run R CMD build pkg

Now we need to populate the tests.

Romain

[1] maybe later I'll propose some patch to Matthias so that we would
have a printLatexProtocol in addition to printTextProtocol and
printHTMLProtocol for specific inclusion into vignettes.

--
Romain Francois
Professional R Enthusiast