[Rprotobuf-yada] Compiling on RHEL 64 bit Linux

Saptarshi Guha saptarshi.guha at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 20:08:03 CET 2009

Hello,
I just checked out Rcpp(0.7.0.1)(from svn), built, installed and then
checked our rprotobuf(revision 253).
I still get
** preparing package for lazy loading
Error in rematchDefinition(definition, fdef, mnames, fnames, signature) :
  methods can add arguments to the generic only if '...' is an
argument to the generic
Error: unable to load R code in package 'RProtoBuf'

But loading Rcpp( library(Rcpp) ) in R works. Can I provide something else?
Regards