[Rprotobuf-yada] c++ class names

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Dec 8 18:28:30 CET 2009

On 8 December 2009 at 10:59, Dirk Eddelbuettel wrote:
| On 8 December 2009 at 08:05, Romain François wrote:
| | That sounds interesting. I think I used this technique before at mango.
|
| I just checked, I also have a working example in rquantlib. I can apply that,
| esp we switch to RUnit :)

Hm, upon closer inspection is also does system.file(package=...) so it relies
on the installed package.  I had thought there was way around it.

Glancing at http://wiki.r-project.org/rwiki/doku.php?id=developers:runit
shows some discussion of it and use of another environment var (eeek!) to
make that work.

Will file this for now. Needs more thought.