[Rnomads-user] DODS working (for now)

Norman Guinasso guinasso at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 07:50:58 CET 2018

Thank you for doing this over your Christmas holiday. I was trying to get it to work and noticed that DODS did not like the https. Norman

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Friday, December 28, 2018, 11:45 PM, Daniel Bowman <danny.c.bowman at gmail.com> wrote:

All,

Attached is an rNOMADS source that should keep DODS working for now.
I expect things to fail again when NCEP switches to https (DODS is
still http for some reason).  I will be fixing the html parsers to
hopefully avoid this from happening.  Until then, please use this
release for your grib and DODS needs.

At present both my grib and dods vignettes (downloading GFS data and
doing some basic manipulation) are running fine with this version.

Let me know if anything is still not working for you.

Best,

Danny