[Rnomads-user] issues with r-forge version of rNOMADS

Daniel Bowman danny.c.bowman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 21:51:45 CET 2018

All,

There's an issue with the tar archive on r-forge, so I'm attempting to
attach a working version to this message.  Failing that, please just
go ahead and download the .R files here:

https://r-forge.r-project.org/scm/viewvc.php/trunk/rNOMADS/rNOMADS/R/?root=rnomads

and source them.  I am sorry for the inconvenience!

CRAN is back online on January 2nd, so unless you need these fixes
urgently I'd just wait until I announce that the new version is online
before installing.  Barring any issues that should be on the first
week of January.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Danny