[Rnomads-user] Model Data Download Issues

Daniel Bowman danny.c.bowman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 20:43:38 CET 2016

Hi Adam,

I just ran the example code from DODSGrab and it worked fine for me.  Can
you try running it at home?  If you only get the issue while at work, then
it's likely your firewall is rejecting connections through port 9090.

If the problem follows you home, please send me the output of sessionInfo()
so I can see what version of R you're using.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Danny