[Rnomads-user] Error in open.connection(x, "rb") : Timeout was reached

Daniel Bowman danny.c.bowman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 03:03:52 CEST 2016

Hi Gustavo,

First, please make sure your firewall is not blocking port 9090.  The DODS
system uses that port to download data.  If the port is not blocked and the
code still does not work, please send me the output from the following:

library(rNOMADS)
sessionInfo()

I'm a little concerned because another user had a similar problem recently.

Best,

Danny