[Rnomads-user] rNOMADS update fixes error when subsetting grib files on windows machines

Bowman, Daniel haksaeng at live.unc.edu
Fri Jan 15 01:26:38 CET 2016

Hi All,

I have just released rNOMADS 2.1.7, which is a minor update that fixes an error that occurs when using the "domain" argument in the ReadGrib function on Windows machines.  An alert user noticed the problem and suggested a fix, which I just implemented.

If you anticipate using rNOMADS on Windows, I recommend downloading the new version.  The binary should be on CRAN within 48 hours or so.

Best,

Danny

Daniel C. Bowman
Doctoral Candidate in Geophysics