[Rnomads-user] unstable behavior in ModelGrid() and BuildProfile()

Bowman, Daniel haksaeng at live.unc.edu
Wed Jun 17 04:03:51 CEST 2015

Hello All,

A user just let me know that ModelGrid and BuildProfile are not working correctly. I'm looking into the problem but it seems like recent updates to packages rNOMADS depends on may be causing the unexpected behavior.

In any case, I recommend caution when using these functions. I'll let everyone know when I release an update that addresses the issue.

Best,

Danny

Daniel C. Bowman
Doctoral Candidate in Geophysics