[Reddyproc-users] Request for a demo to use REddyProc

Thomas Wutzler twutz at bgc-jena.mpg.de
Thu Jan 16 11:41:22 CET 2014

Dear Joyson Ahongshangbam,

I hope you discovered the help provided with the package.
After installing and loading the package in R, you can issue

?REddyProc

This displays a package overview, including a link to a detailed example.
The used example input file 'Example_DETha98.txt' should have been
installed together with the package.

Maybe you are unfamiliar and confused with S4 classes in R, that are
used in REddyProc because of memory and performance issues
(http://tiny.cc/rpzr9w).
In short: Functions are called by class as <yourClassInstance>$<method>.
Often the instance (and associated properties and data) is changed in
place, instead of returning a value.

Best regards
Thomas Wutzler