[Rcpp-devel] Error installing 1.0.13

Kevin Ushey kevinushey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 08:32:40 CEST 2024

Rcpp checks for R version >= 4.4.2, so older versions of R-devel
(which report R 4.5.0) might encounter this error. Updating to the
latest R-devel should resolve the issue, and any existing releases of
R shouldn't be affected. See:

https://github.com/RcppCore/Rcpp/blob/c0d16d4601c08b4031f4f7fcff1999096077987f/inst/include/Rcpp/r/compat.h#L27-L37

Thanks,
Kevin