[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp_precious_remove again (Windows)

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat Jan 21 17:49:46 CET 2023

On 21 January 2023 at 10:53, Dominick Samperi wrote:
| I've attached a version of RInside.cpp with my changes. The
| _MSC_VER ifdefs are for Video Studio, which I am using for
| debugging. I had some problems with gdb.

We would love to take advantage of your hard and diligent work in trying to
improve RInside here, but with all due respect and credit for all you have
done at the very beginning of Rcpp it is no longer 2004 or 2005 -- and
emailed copies of files do not cut it.

Please consider opening a pull request at GitHub so that your code and its
differences to the current version are easily visible, and can be commented
on by others, and get tested automagically.

I know that means work for you, but I very kindly to consider it, and I thank
you in advance for your consideration.

dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org