[Rcpp-devel] sourceCpp with RcppEigen?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Mon Oct 10 16:16:10 CEST 2022

On 10 October 2022 at 14:02, Sparapani, Rodney wrote:
| I’m wondering what it would take to make RcppEigen functions
| work wth sourceCpp?  Please let me know.  Thanks

The standard one line: add    `// [[Rcpp::depends(RcppEigen)]]`

We have been doing this in that very documented and visible way for about a
decade (!!) since Rcpp Attributes was added, and overall pretty much since
the very beginning because plugins (via the `inline` package) have been a
part of Rcpp much longer.  Just look around at existing examples.

dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org