[Rcpp-devel] Doubt about best pratices

Roberto Spadim roberto at spadim.com.br
Sun May 1 20:17:11 CEST 2022

Very nice, thanks Dirk and Jeff

Well i think i will accept a RObject and if it's a DataFrame I convert
to Matrix and it continue working

I will benchmark the differences to understand it better.

---

Other two doubt and I think that's all:

1) If dataset is too big (size is bigger than ram) is there a standard
lib to use it, or should i consider that using dataframe/matrix types
will work?
2) I never used GPU in R, I used keras with python, dash and others
python libs that handle bigdata / gpu math. Is there something related
to GPU and RCpp/R? Any standard to consider?

Thanks again!

--
Roberto Spadim
SPAEmpresarial - Software ERP/Scada