[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp shared libraries (?)

Jean Thioulouse jean.thioulouse at univ-lyon1.fr
Thu Jun 23 15:47:44 CEST 2022

Thank you Serguei, I tried this, but I still get the "undeclared identifier" error for these internal functions during package compilation:

clang++ -arch arm64 -std=gnu++14 -I"/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/include" -DNDEBUG  -I'/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/4.2-arm64/Resources/library/Rcpp/include' -I'/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/4.2-arm64/Resources/library/RcppArmadillo/include' -I/opt/R/arm64/include   -fPIC  -falign-functions=64 -Wall -g -O2  -c testertracenuCpp.cpp -o testertracenuCpp.o
testertracenuCpp.cpp:112:9: error: use of undeclared identifier 'matcentrageCpp'
    i = matcentrageCpp (ti1p, pl, typ1);
        ^

Jean