[Rcpp-devel] RcppArmadillo 0.10.8.0.0

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun Jan 2 16:37:39 CET 2022

Happy New Year to all!

Conrad released version 10.8 Armadillo (and I had prepared two pre-releases
which passed reverse dependency checks just fine so not expecting surprises).

Given that 0.10.7.5.0, the final RcppRelease for the 10.7.* series with his
last release 10.7.5, only got to CRAN on December 17 I will wait a little
(even when CRAN is reopened, scheduled tomorrow) to release it.  But you can
always get it from the Rcpp drat repo via

  install.packages("RcppArmadillo",
                   repos=c("https://RcppCore.github.io/drat",
                           "https://cloud.r-project.org"))

(and/or update or set the drat repo via the drat helper functions). See
https://RcppCore.github.io/drat for more.

Cheers, Dirk

https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org