[Rcpp-devel] Any recent change that would remove Rcpp_precious_remove?

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at R-project.org
Tue Oct 5 00:04:00 CEST 2021

Dominick,

in that case this would be best reported on R-SIG-Mac. I just happen to be on this list so it worked ;).

Re-building RInside seems to fix the issue, now updated.

While I have you here, unrelated, but please note that linking to packages dynamically is not supported (see R-exts 5.8), so your makefile needs to be fixed to use static libRInside.a (and RInside shouldn't be really creating or installing .dylib at all as it cannot be used reliably).

Cheers,
Simon