[Rcpp-devel] template argument deduction/substitution failed

Kevin Ushey kevinushey at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 01:02:08 CEST 2021

I think you're bumping into the 20 argument limit for our (now rather old)
Vector::create() implementation. I thought we also had a variadic C++11
version for this, but apparently I am mistaken...

A workaround is to use something like the ListBuilder class I put together
a while back here:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/27371543/how-many-vectors-can-be-added-in-dataframecreate-vec1-vec2/27371771#27371771

but on our side, it would be nice to have a variadic create for when C++11
and above is supported / enabled by the compiler.

Best,
Kevin