[Rcpp-devel] Troubleshooting dependency issues

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at R-project.org
Thu Jul 15 10:25:30 CEST 2021

Naeem,

I'm not sure which issues are you talking about specifically. If your package is well written, the instructions at https://mac.r-project.org/openmp/ should be sufficient with regular CRAN installation of R and standard tools.

Cheers,
Simon