[Rcpp-devel] RcppEigen-related compilation error for Windows i386

Evan Biederstedt evan.biederstedt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 08:10:45 CEST 2020

Thanks Dirk for the help!

As a summary, based on the discussion here, it now compiles successfully on
i386.
https://github.com/kharchenkolab/N2R/pull/2
https://github.com/kharchenkolab/N2R/pull/3

Here is the rough outline of steps to do this:

*  use `int64_t` instead of `int`

* must place the '#include <RcppEigen.h>'' header before the '#include
<RcppSpdlog>'' header

* explicitly use

```
#define R_NO_MAP
#define STRICT_R_HEADERS
```

Thank you, and I'm so glad we got this resolved! It really does help
genomics research, and the contributions via Rcpp has been massive!

Best, Evan