[Rcpp-devel] [ANN] New release RcppArmadillo 0.10.1.0.1 on drat

Dr. Bernhard Pfaff bernhard at pfaffikus.de
Wed Oct 21 16:12:56 CEST 2020

Hi Dirk,

indeed, I do face a problem with the latest release.

Kurt pointed me to:

https://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_cccp.html

and in particular the following two warnings (deprecated):

1)

   Found the following significant warnings:
     RPP.cpp:24:17: warning: ‘arma::mat_injector<arma::Mat<eT> >
arma::Mat<eT>::operator<<(eT) [with eT = unsigned int]’ is deprecated
[-Wdeprecated-declarations]

2)

Found the following significant warnings:
     RPP.cpp:24:14: warning: 'operator<<' is deprecated
[-Wdeprecated-declarations]

Any pointers on how to rectify these deprecated types/operators?

Your insights are much appreciated.

Best wishes and stay safe,

Bernhard

Dirk Eddelbuettel: